ZK-PP2K PWM DC 3.3-30V 12V 24V Motor Speed Controller Regulator 8A 150W Adjustable LED Dimmer Pulse Frequency Duty Ratio
1. LED brightness adjustment, frequency, duty cycle can be adjusted
2. Motor speed adjustment, frequency and duty cycle can be adjusted
3. Drive the solenoid valve to pull and release, automatic cycle, delay output, cycle number (or infinite loop) can be set.
4. Control equipment to turn on and off, do switch fatigue test, voltage sag and other tests to verify the reliability of customer equipment.
5. Delay start load, delay time can be set, after the delay, it will be turned on or intermittently.
1.1 can directly drive LED, motor, solenoid valve and other loads
1.2 Two modes can be selected:
PWM mode – frequency (continuous), duty cycle. Note that the number of pulses cannot be set in this mode, and the pulse is always emitted.
PULSE pulse mode – positive pulse width time, negative pulse width time, power-on delay start time, and number of pulses are adjustable.
1.3 With start and stop button, can control the output and stop of the signal
1.4 Wide voltage input 3.3-30V, 5.08mm terminal wiring
Working voltage: 3.3~30V (note that the positive and negative poles Should not be reversed, otherwise it may burn out)
Frequency range: 1Hz~150KHz, the accuracy is about 2%. Motor speed control generally chooses 20KHZ
Duty cycle range: 0-100%, 1% stepping
Number of pulses: 1-9999, or infinite (display '—-' stands for infinity)
Delay output time: 0.000s-9999s, the minimum can be set 1ms
Positive and negative pulse width length: 0.000s-9999s, the minimum can be set 1ms
Output load capacity: less than 8A (MOS switch tube)
Output amplitude: The amplitude is equal to the supply voltage (OUT+ is directly connected to the V+ module)
Product size: 79mm*43mm*30mm
Product Weight: 42g
Packing: Anti-static bag
Button operation instructions:
PWM Mode (display has "%" for PWM mode)
1. The factory default mode is PWM mode, FREQ+ and FREQ-key set frequency, DUTY+ and DUTY-button set duty cycle; short press STOP button control signal output or stop, stop output is 0, the screen displays "OUT" mark as There is output, otherwise it stops output; the default factory frequency is 1KHZ and the duty cycle is 50%.
2. If you want to switch to PULSE mode, long press the SET button (more than 6 seconds), do not release, you will see the screen change, "%" disappears, it is PULSE mode.
PULSE Mode (No "%" on the right side of the display is PULSE mode)
1. The line above the LCD screen displays the positive pulse width time. The P+ and P- buttons set the parameter. The line below the LCD screen displays the negative pulse width time. The N+ and N- buttons set the parameter. Press the STOP button to control the signal output or stop. When the output is stopped, the output is 0. The screen displays "OUT" for output, otherwise it stops output; the default factory positive pulse width is 0.5 seconds and the negative pulse width is 0.5 seconds.
2. Pulse number and delay time setting – In PULSE mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds and then release, enter the pulse number and delay time setting interface, the screen displays SET, it will be turned off and cleared after entering. ;P+ and P- buttons set the delay time, N+ and N- buttons set the number of pulses, the factory default delay time is 0 seconds, the number of pulses is infinite (display —-); then press SET button 2 In seconds, it will automatically return to the pulse interface, press the STOP button, after the delay setting time, start to issue the set number of pulses. If the number of pulses is sent, it will automatically output 0. If the period is not sent, pressing the STOP button will turn off. The output pulse is turned off and cleared, and the set number of pulses is issued each time it is started.
Application Operation Examples:
1. PWM output 20KHZ, 60% duty cycle: Select PWM mode, the frequency is set to 20.00, and the duty ratio is set to 060%.
2. The output is turned on for 0.6 seconds and turned off for 0.2 seconds. Infinite loop: select PULSE mode, the positive pulse width is set to 0.600, the negative pulse width is set to 0.200, the delay time is set to 0.000, and the number of pulses is set to — -.
3. Power on or press the start button, delay 5 seconds, then the output is turned on for 0.6 seconds, off 0.2 seconds, infinite loop: select PULSE mode, positive pulse width is set to 0.600, negative pulse width is set to 0.200, delay The time is set to 5.000 and the number of pulses is set to —-.
4. Power on or press the start button, delay 5 seconds, then output high level 10ms low level 10ms pulse 100: select PULSE mode, positive pulse width is set to 0.010, negative pulse width is set to 0.010, delay The time is set to 5.000 and the number of pulses is set to 0100.
5. Power-on delay for 10 seconds, then permanently output signal: select PULSE mode, the positive pulse width is set to a number greater than 0, the negative pulse width is set to 0, the delay time is set to 10.00 seconds, and the pulse number is infinite. (—-).
6.Other applications can explore or consult customer service
All setup parameters are not lost when they are turned off.
The high-power PWM driver (PP2 and PP2K type) is a MOS switch type output. When the load is not connected, there is no waveform, and the waveform is only after the load is connected.
1 x ZK-PP2K PWM DC 3.3-30V 12V 24V Motor Speed Controller Regulator